Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi Go, Go Power Rangers! Epi

Fuck woot, indeed.

I think it would sound a lot better if you removed the original score from the background, good composite though.

_-={Mein Fraeulein}=-_ _-={Mein Fraeulein}=-_

Happiest of days, to Mandi.

For someone as popular and influential as you I'm surprised at the lack of feedback some of your works are getting. Truly your works are those of what I consider a master, added the fact that this was written in favour of someone makes it all that much more masterful. Auf Ihr Fräeulein (I apologize if that got lost in translation). Here's to your damsel.

New Begining New Begining

2nd

Very soothing, good beat. I liked this track.

You Guys Suck You Guys Suck

You want a Challenge!?

Yea thats right guys, you do suck. Song of Few Talents, gots a nice beat. But, if you were serious about asking for a challenge; I would like too see your remix of 'Mad World'. Make it any Genre you want, I just wanna see your version of Mad World. So, until then; lets hear it for...the chicken, and biscuits.

(*Sith

Bubble Theme Bubble Theme

Dog Eat Dog

I love this Music, and I am going to be the First Review, and too download it, congrats mate. By The Way, I love the Game, Number 36.

(*SithClock

Soul of a Piano Soul of a Piano

Slow...Perfect for the Rain.

I would just like too say, that I enjoy this peice, Slow Rain Music, or for a Long Good Bye. I do wish to see more of this from you
1st ReView XD!