Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Problems

When I click the start button the game goes to a white screen. I've looked up several walkthroughs and found that this isn't normal. I'm playing the game using Safari 4, is this game not compatible with my browser?

EON EON

Next?

I like this game but I have been having issues with the 'next level' and 'menu' buttons. They do not click when I am done the level, forcing me to refresh the animation.

Megaman Forever Megaman Forever

Up?

It would have been a good addition if you could shoot on an upward angle, seeing as the majority of enemies in this game can't be shot at from the standard horizontal approach.

Duck Hunt (Game) Duck Hunt (Game)

Nice.

Good remake, hope you find the .FLA soon for the disk toss.

For the reviewer below me, mrguyyyy, it's not harder on a laptop, I've used both the touch pad and the GHB nub and I've gotten past round ten, twice.

The '90's Kid' Quiz The '90's Kid' Quiz

All in all,

t'was good. Next time try to make these type of quizzes more international.

ColdRicePudding responds:

Yeah I Will Do
Cheers

::actionscript tutorial:: ::actionscript tutorial::

The point of this is?

I still don't understand why you'd submit this if all it was was a animated gif of anime with text; it's completely pointless and I don't even know why you wasted your time posting it

(*Sith

yodd responds:

I DONT KNOW WHY EITHER, BUT MEH.

Doodle Siege Doodle Siege

It was Nice Looking.

Pros:
-Charging Attack Mouse
-Awards After Level
-Sketched Apperence

Cons:
-Some People Didn't Die When Hit.
-When I hit one guy, another guy WAY behind him dies.
-The Archor Award Doesn't work.
-Submit/HighSocre is Jammed.

Clock-Sgt responds:

Yeah I fixed the Submit error, and I think I fixed the way behind him dying error, and yeah there is an archer, but all oyu see si teh arrows

[R3R] Poke-Town v1.5 [R3R] Poke-Town v1.5

Idea: PokeWorld

Just a Little add on to your "Make-A-PokeTown", how about "Make-A-PokeWorld"!? Nah...would take wayy too long..but I know a couple of people who would just at the chance just to make on of these, screen shot it, and then brag about how they made a PokeTown. None the less, this was a pretty desent PokeMon 'game', if we can call it that, on NewGrounds; Pros: The Arrange of Music was Picked Reasonablely, and Fit the Style of the PokeMon feel. A Whide Selection of Buildings, Vehicles, and People to Pick and Choose, and The Animation at the Beginning was well put together. Cons; It would be nice if you could save and load an Old City that was once created, so that you don't have to keep on making it over, and over, and over again. Moving Characters would be a nice add on to this, so that it would just be a still image; maybe they could make there own small 'PokeFilm' Within the Flash and then show it off later. Anyways, I found this game very Interactive, Very Few Cons were found, and I am looking forward to V2.

Clock-Sgt responds:

Why thank you for that heart whelming review my fellow friend. I am indeed working on how to get the save and load options working, with a limit of 3 files. Unfortunately, I had a hard time making animations move, but I will try again. Not only that, but also having the option to view your town is a nice idea.

[R3R] Defense v.1 [R3R] Defense v.1

Nice.

Great work Ace, I love the V1, can't wait for V2. the gun wielding ninja zombies were an excellent aspect to the game. The mini gun was totally realistic, how the bullets didn't stay on only one path, they were slightly random as in real mini guns; that may have been the only Con, but Oh well. I am however sad that this game has a low score, should have at least over 3. 5'd

ShrimpLock responds:

Thanks, and I'm currently workin on v3. It'll be up in a few days probably.

Windows XP Unprofessional Windows XP Unprofessional

I love these Games...

I always love it when people make fun of Windows by making flahses of it, would be cool if they could actually get one to work properly. OverAll I loved it when I could not do anything on the Limited File, Lol; Dam you Admin! Even though this has been done before I still find each and everyone humourous, Try making fun of a iMac though, Windows is getting Old. 5'd

Fr4zzle responds:

I have been thinking of making one with a Mac...but I've never used one...haha.
I might make one of Windows Vista sometime in the future, though.
Thanks for reviewing, 'SithClock'!