Das Egg Das Egg

13...

Don't worry about it!? Hail Dragonforce! Upped you to a 2.80 on your overall score.

Mario.swf Mario.swf

Awesomesauce

I gave you a three, wanted to give you a four, for the character animation and the credits (not really a fan of the flashing colours, accompanied with crappy sprites). I think most of the reviewers are full of shit, and weren't laughing out loud. It was a good joke for how things truly pass through judgement.

Beatles I Am The Walrus Beatles I Am The Walrus

Goo goo g'joob.

In your animation you put 'coo coo kachoo' when the actual lyrics to the song are 'goo goo g'joob'. Its a common misunderstanding between I Am The Walrus and
Simon & Garfunkel's Mrs. Robinson, which uses 'koo koo ka choo'. Good animation, though.

cheshirecat1582 responds:

No im almost positive its koo koo ka choo... its a common mistake that people think its goo goo gjoob... i have a whole book on it... And if you click on my logo... after the movie is loaded it will tell you the history on the song... and why it was written... Im a bit of a Beatles attic... lol But thank you for your review...

Updated... Holy COW!!! You are right... I just looked it up! Thank you for bringing to my attention...

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Excellent.

The song made the rough animations tolerable, I could so see this being used in the Madness series.

On a side note I found it confusing how you're animation has a higher score than those on the Top 50's chart, and yet it's rank and popularity remain n/a.

Current Score
4.55 / 5.00

Score Rank: n/a
Popularity Rank: n/a

Just found that strange, is all.

MindChamber responds:

weird I didnt notice that, maybe Im no longer qualified for the top 50? Jeez that must be wrong, that would suck

Wicked Awesome Wicked Awesome

That was...

short.

Lycan Complains EP1 Lycan Complains EP1

Yes, the 360 is becoming a Wii.

If you think the avatar stuff makes it look more like a Wii Microsoft is even considering getting motion controller by Motus; as is Sony.

crank dat souljaclock 4 crank dat souljaclock 4

Lol.

There was a similar song using the Kirby music, except it had lyrics by 'Snoop'.

food flash food flash

Series?

Planning on doing a series on this? I would hope, I believe it has potential.

amelie8D responds:

hmm that's a pretty good idea. i'll think about that.

All your base is dead? All your base is dead?

Decent,

just decent. The animations were good, the only thing that I didn't like was how the sound was wicked quiet. I had to turn my volume up just to hear them whisper. Other than that I liked it.

(*Sith

"The Wizard" "The Wizard"

I liked the smoke,

that's all I can say.

Z-Flash responds:

Yea that was the shittiest smoke I have ever made on flash, heres some squigglies back to you.

(Shit*